BELIEVE THE HYPE!
Plan Bee Farm Brewery opened in 2015 and have steadily produced some of the most exceptional beer available to us in NYC, albeit rather scarce. Their mission is to brew 100% New York State beer, sourcing all of their ingredients from the state of New York with many grown on their farm. Their incredible Wild Ales are the truest expression of terroir in New York beer.
• “Barn Beer” // oak aged Wild Ale
• one more tba!
• “Autumn” // Wild Ale w/ estate grown heritage corn, organic pumpkins & coriander aged in freshly dumped Hillrock bourbon barrels
• “Comb” // annual cuvee blended from various Wild Ales aged in wine, neutral oak & whiskey barrels
• “Hoppy Barn Beer” // oak aged Wild Ale triple dry hopped w/ cascade, chinook & nugget
• “Narcissus” // funky blend of year old oak aged & fresh Wild Ales
• “Pitz” // oak aged Wild Ale matured on whole peaches
• “Tree Beer” // Wild Ale w/ local maple syrup & pine needles, fermented in oak
• “Tulsi Blue” // Wild Ale aged in oak on blueberries & holy basil
• “Zone 6” // oak aged Wild Ale w/ whole quince fruit and black currants
and more to be announced as they're solidified!
PLAN BEE x BEER STREET 2018