Three years ago, before Dan & Tay Suarez Family Brewery had a functioning brewery (or a baby!), we thought it would be fun to put on a rad NYC Beer Week event highlighting some amazing collaborations they had made w/ the homies at the Brewery at Bacchus Restaurant, now at Hudson Valley Brewery, and Threes Brewing!
We're revisiting this incredible combination of breweries to kick off NYC Beer week 2018!
• SFB “Backroads 2016” // vintage funky oak aged country beer w/ sumac
• SFB “General Store” // funky oak aged Biere de Garde
• SFB “Qualify" // Pils
• SFB “Round the Bend” // Robust Porter
• SFB “Slow Bustle” // funky oak aged country beer w/ honey
• SFB “Why Not” // Pale Ale w/ centennial, ekuanot & nelson
• HVB "Forever Overhead" // Sour IPA w/ raw wheat, citra & simcoe hops
• HVB // tba
• Threes “BA Bad Faith” wild ale aged in cab sauv barrels
• Threes “Peer Review” // Double IPA w/ mangoes, collab w/ Industrial Arts Brewing Company
• SFB “Big Night” // oak aged funky pale ale
• SFB “Postscript” // dry hopped funky country beer w/ spelt
• more tba!
and cans of our beloved "Palatine" Pils!
We're opening early, noon to be exact, to accommodate all of your post-brunch excellent beer needs.
SFB x HVB x THREES x BEER STREET 2018